Pediatric foot care
Dr. Mike Laur obtained his Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology and Biology with a minor in Chemistry in 1987 at Boise State University. In 1997, he obtained his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine at Barry University in Miami, Florida. During that time he also obtained his Master of Science in Biomedical Science and became a member of the Pi Delta National Podiatric Medical Honor Society.
Dr. Laur completed his Orthopedic and Surgical Residency in 1999 at the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Tucson, Arizona. Dr. Laur joined Village Podiatry Centers in 1999. He is a senior partner and practicing foot and ankle surgeon in Dallas, GA. His special interests include reconstructive foot surgery, diabetic foot care, pediatric foot care, and sports injuries.
- A.S., Radiologic Technology, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho – 1987
- B.S., Radiologic Technology and Biology, Chemistry Minor, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho – 1989
- M.S., Biomedical Science, Barry University, Miami Shores, FL – 1996
- Doctorate, Podiatric Medicine, Barry University, Miami Shores, FL – 1997
- Residency, Orthopedic and Surgical, Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona – 1999
- Board Certified in Foot Surgery, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- Staff Physician, Wellstar Paulding and Kennestone Hospitals
- Austell Center for Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Privilege Committee, Wellstar Hospital System
- Member, Medical Executive Committee, Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Member, Medical Executive Committee, Village Podiatry Centers
- Member, Board of Directors, Extremity Healthcare Inc.