Village Podiatry Center patients requiring an MRI of the foot, ankle, knee, elbow, wrist, or hand will benefit from a comfortable non-claustrophobic MRI experience. O-scan`s open design and user-friendly features provide comfort, quality, and efficiency.
Patient Convenience and Comfort – A truly open MRI system.
Completely open design – only the extremity to be imaged is placed in the magnet.
Little Noise – There will be mild noise, and we will provide earplugs if needed.
Fast scan times – 30-minute average patient study time.
Non-threatening environment–ideal for all patients especially elderly clients and children.
Preparation for MRI
Patients will be required to complete an MRI Screening form prior to completing the MRI. You can eat, drink and take regularly-prescribed medications prior to the exam. If you will be having a leg exam, you can bring some shorts to wear. You will be asked to remove your watch, credit cards, jewelry, keys, pocket knife, hearing aid, or any other metal objects before approaching the MRI. The magnet could affect the items of this type or the items could affect the magnet.
What to Expect
- Our MRI scans take approximately 30 – 45 minutes to complete.
- It is important to remain very still during the scan to ensure the highest quality images are obtained.
- Only the extremity being investigated will be placed in the MRI machine.
- No dies required!
- The scans will be sent to a radiologist for interpretation. You can expect results to be sent to your physician within 72 hours.
- A member of our team will contact you to schedule an appointment to discuss your results. Critical results will be relayed to the Provider requesting the exam immediately.
Fast, Affordable, and Hassel – Free
Village Podiatry Centers is in network with most insurance companies and health plans. We will work with your insurance to let you know the cost of your scan upfront.
We offer high quality imaging at affordable rates, even if you are paying out of pocket. We charge $450.00 per location scanned. Fee includes, performance and interpretation of exam.
Our prices are all inclusive and includes the price of your scan, as well as the radiologist that interprets your scan. We have also partnered with Care Credit as an alternative payment option.
1610 Mulkey Road SW
Austell, GA 30106
Phone (770) 544 – 0444
Fax (678) 239-0994
4308 Brainerd Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37411
Phone (423) 698 – 1966
Fax (423) 697 – 7207
3655 Howell Ferry Road, Suite 100
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone (770) 497 – 8283
Fax (404) 481 – 4433
Need to schedule an appointment immediately?
Please Call Our Appointment Hotline!
(770) 544 – 0444