Dr. Mustafa-Meanus earned a bachelor of fine arts degree from the University of Florida in 1996 and graduated summa cum laude. She then received her master of biology education degree at Florida A&M University in Tallahassee, Florida in 1998. After receiving her master’s degree, she earned her doctorate at the Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine in Miami, Florida in 2007 and received the Excellence in Clinical Science Award.
Dr. Mustafa-Meanus completed a three-year surgical residency at Mercy Hospital in Miami in 2010 where she was chief resident of podiatric medicine and surgery. She specializes in foot surgery, advanced diabetic limb salvage and podiatric sports medicine.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida – 1996
- Master of Biology Education, Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, Florida – 1998
- Doctorate, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, Miami, Florida – 2007
- Residency, Mercy Hospital/Barry University Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Miami, Florida – 2007-2010
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Certified Wound Specialist, American Academy of Wound Management
- Fellow, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Georgia Podiatric Medical Association