Foot and Ankle Trauma
Dr. Clauther is a graduate of the University of New Haven, obtaining a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. After finishing his surgical residency training at the Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, he completed a fellowship in Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery at Broadlawns Medical Center. Dr. Clauther is board qualified by the National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners.
Additionally, Dr. Clauther is a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. He has presented at the Iowa Podiatric Medical Society on Hammer Toe Implants.
License and Certifications:
- ACLS/CPR/AED/PALS Certified
- GA State Podiatry License
- IA State Podiatry License
- NY State Podiatry License
- Iowa State Department of Public Health Podiatry
- NBPME Board Certified
- American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association