Dr. Suthar obtained her Bachelor of Science Degree from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA and went on to pursue her Doctorate at Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, OH, graduating in 2013 on the Dean’s list. Following medical school, she moved to Atlanta, GA and completed her surgical residency at the Atlanta Veterans Medical Center, where she served as co-chief resident. In her spare time Dr. Suthar likes to travel and spend quality time with her husband and two daughters. She also enjoys running and reading as well as cheering on her daughter’s softball team.
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Foot & Ankle Outpatient Surgical Center
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Association for Women Podiatrists
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine