Dr. Mahzoon received her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine. She completed a four-year surgical residency at St Barnabas Hospital in New York where she served as Chief resident in a highly demanding program. Her training included reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, wound care, and foot and ankle trauma at a level-1 trauma center. Additionally, Dr. Mahzoon is certified in foot and ankle arthroscopy.
Dr. Mahzoon was a speaker at the New York Clinical Conference in 2019 and has Six published Abstracts in Compendium of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery in 2012 and 2013. In her spare time Dr. Mahzoon likes to travel and spend time with her family and friends.
- Bachelors, Kennesaw State University
- Doctorate, Kent State University of Podiatric Medicine Independence, Ohio
- Certified in Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy
- St. Barnabas Hospital: Bronx, New York Podiatry Residency
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- Ohio Foot and Ankle Medical Association
- American Association for Women Podiatrists