Dr. Ali completed Medical School at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 2008. From there she finished her residency at the University of Florida/Shands Medical Center in Jacksonville, FL. In her time there she received extensive training in trauma, reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and wound care. She served as Chief resident in her last year of training. Dr. Ali also received the Excellence in Teaching Award from the University of Florida/Shands Medical Center.
Dr Ali has been in private practice in Georgia for over 3 years. In her free time she likes to run, hike and spend time with her husband and two daughters.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, University of Missouri, 2003
- Doctorate, New York College of Podiatric Medicine, 2008
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- University of Florida/Shands Medical Center, Jacksonville, Florida
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- Austell Surgery Center
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center
- Fellow, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Georgia Podiatric Medical Association