Dr. Snyder received his B.S. in Biology from Georgia Southern University. He obtained his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine from Temple University in Philadelphia where he was elected President of the Sterling Hartford Anatomical Society.
Dr. Snyder completed a three-year medical/surgical residency at The Crozer Keystone Health System in Philadelphia. He furthered his training at the Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland where he was trained in techniques of external fixation for complex deformities along with the Ponseti casting technique for clubfoot correction.
Dr. Snyder’s areas of expertise are reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and diabetic wound care/limb salvage. He is a native of Dunwoody, Georgia and currently lives with his wife and two sons in Cumming.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Foot Surgery