Dr. Jon Zarett has practiced in Atlanta since 1981. He received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from The New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1976 and completed his post-doctoral residency in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery in Philadelphia, PA in 1978. Dr. Zarett is Board Certified in foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.. His special interests are sports medicine and surgery. His strengths include listening to, and educating his patients, as he strives to improve their quality of life, employing the latest methods from conservative as well as surgical intervention when necessary. Dr. Zarett has extensive experience in the medical and surgical treatment of foot and ankle conditions. He cares for young children to senior citizens.
- Post-Doctoral residency in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery in Philadelphia, PA in 1978
- The American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- Northside Hospital
- Atlanta Center for Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association