Surgery of Foot & Ankle
Dr. Elleby was born in Costa Rica and grew up in Brazil; he speaks fluent Spanish and Portuguese. He has been in private practice in the Metro Atlanta area since 1977. Dr. Elleby received his doctorate at Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland. His surgical residency was completed at Northlake Community Hospital in Northlake, Illinois and Atlanta Hospital and Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr. Elleby is a past president of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. As an experienced medical researcher, he has served as primary investigator for lower extremity clinical trials. Dr. Elleby has a distinguished career as a medical speaker and published author of numerous scientific articles. In the clinical setting, Dr. Elleby treats patients of all ages. His area of special interest is reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
- Undergraduate University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Doctorate, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Residency, Northlake Community Hospital, Northlake, Illinois; Atlanta Hospital and Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- Board Certified in Reconstructive Foot & Ankle Surgery, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
- Austell Center for Foot and Ankle Surgery
- East West Surgery Center
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association