Pediatric Foot Problems
Dr. Bell is a board-certified podiatrist practicing since 2004 and in the Atlanta metro area since 2008. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology from State University of New York at Albany. He later attended the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he served as the student chapter President of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons from 2001-2002. He earned his doctorate in 2002.
In 2004, Dr. Bell completed a two-year residency program in Foot and Ankle surgery at Jackson North Medical Center in North Miami Beach, Florida. Additionally, he received specialized training at the Wound Care Center for diabetic wounds and infections.
Dr. Bell treats foot and ankle disorders with an approach that considers the individual needs of each of his patients. He utilizes the most current conservative and surgical treatment regimens to achieve the most favorable long-term outcomes for his patients.
- B.S., Human Biology, State University of New York at Albany, 1994
- Doctorate, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, 2002
- Residency, Jackson North Medical Center, North Miami Beach, Florida, 2004
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- Northside Foot & Ankle Outpatient Surgical Center Inc., Norcross, GA
- Dekalb Medical Center
- North Fulton Hospital
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Georgia Podiatric Medical Association