Bachelor of Arts, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
Master of Arts, Long Island University, C.W. Post College, Brookville, New York
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, New York
Dr. Barry Schulman is currently the Past President of the Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association and has served in all elected positions on their board since 2006. He graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1987. After graduation Dr. Schulman became a New York City school teacher before deciding to change careers.
He attended the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and graduated in 1999. Following the completion of his surgical residency at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center in 2002 he and his family moved to Chattanooga. Since then, he has been in private practice in Chattanooga TN and North GA. Dr. Schulman is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
In his spare time, Dr. Schulman is an avid cyclist and golfer, but his true passion is spending time with his family.
- Residency, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliation
- Skyridge Medical Center, Cleveland, TN
- Memorial Hospital, Chattanooga, TN
- Erlanger at Hutcheson, Ft. Oglethorpe, GA
- Starr Regional Medical Center, Etowah, TN
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Immediate Past President, Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association
- Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor Society