If interested please send resume to: VPC-Recruiting@vpcenters.com. Please add job title in subject line of the email.
YOU MUST LIVE IN THE ATLANTA-METRO AREA ALTHOUGH THIS POSITION IS NOT REMOTE
Extremity Healthcare, located across the street from the new Braves Stadium is looking for full-time and part-time Call Center schedulers to provide professional, high-quality, “best-in-class” customer service.
When you work at Extremity Healthcare as a Scheduler, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the life of our patients. You will listen, engage, and respond to the patients’ scheduling needs.
The primary responsibility of the Centralized Scheduling Agent is to answer incoming calls and schedule new & existing appointments for all Village Podiatry Center locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer, orient, and greet patients in an enthusiastic manner.
- Determine appropriate clinic location and schedule patients into Vision system accordingly.
- Obtain required demographic, insurance, and eligibility information and enter into Vision system accurately to ensure proper claim filing.
- Determine if the patient’s insurance needs a pre-certification and start the referral process.
- Maintains professional working relationship with all contacts, both internal and external.
- Provide timely responses to all inquiries (verbal / written) regarding patient accounts.
- Follow-up on voice-mails and online requests within 1 hour of the patient leaving it.
- Exhibits high patient-service attitude at all times.
- 100% of work time spent on answering calls and scheduling appointments.
Other Training, Skills, Certifications, & Key Competencies:
- High School graduate and formal training from a vocational school or equivalent.
- 1+ years prior experience in a similar call-center setting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of general medical terminology and managed care functions.
- Working knowledge of electronic health records (EHR), Vision system, & MS Office (word, outlook) etc…
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary negotiable based on experience. Benefits Offered.