Metro Atlanta: 770.771.6991
Middle Georgia: 478.475.9250
Toll Free: 1.888.488.4728
Services » Diabetic Foot Care » Wound Care Treatment
Diabetic patients have specialized foot health needs. Conditions such as peripheral neuropathy and poor circulation may lead to non-healing wounds which can be serious and even life threatening. Village Podiatry Centers’ physicians are trained to recognize and manage these health concerns.
Our physicians utilize the most advanced techniques in limb preservation and out-patient wound treatment. With more than 10,000 annual wound care visits, Village Podiatry Centers is one of the largest wound care medical practices in Georgia.
Wound care therapies include:
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO)
- High Energy Ultrasonic Debridement
- Synthetic Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Bio-engineered Human Tissue Grafts