Lisa Michaels, DPM
- Sports Medicine/Injuries
- Foot Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Pediatric Foot Care
- Common Foot Disorders
Dr. Michaels obtained her undergraduate degree from the University of Pittsburgh with a major in Psychology, a certificate in Religious Studies and a minor in Chemistry. She received her doctorate degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine and completed a three year surgical residency at Wyckoff Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. Michaels joined Village Podiatry Centers in 2016 after living overseas where she volunteered with the American Red Cross as a podiatrist at the US Army Health Clinic in Brussels, Belgium. Prior to living abroad Dr. Michaels was in private practice in West Chester, PA. She is Board Certified in Foot surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery. She has two daughters and enjoys going for long runs and traveling with her family.
- B.S., Psychology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Doctorate, New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency, Wyckoff Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York
- Board Certified in Foot surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center