Andrea Cass, DPM
- Pediatric Reconstructive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
- Sports Injuries
Dr. Cass grew up in Dallas, Texas. She received her B.S. in Biological Sciences at the University of Cincinnati. Her doctorate was earned at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland. Dr. Cass completed a three-year residency at DeKalb Medical in Decatur, Georgia, with emphasis on reconstructive foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Cass is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Cass is also a medical author, writing multiple chapters of McGlamry’s Comprehensive Textbook of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 4th edition, in addition to contributing to numerous other scientific articles. Dr. Cass is a faculty member and lecturer for the Podiatry Institute, an international teaching foundation for foot and ankle surgery. She has been involved in medical mission trips to Kathmandu, Nepal, and has lectured in Germany, in addition to hosting international surgeons who come to Atlanta specifically to learn foot and ankle surgery. Dr. Cass is also Vice President of Operation Walk, Inc, a non-profit organization that contributes to the education of surgeons and medical mission trips worldwide.
Dr. Cass practices in Smyrna, Georgia. She has extensive training in reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle, with a special interest in pediatric reconstructive surgery. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Dr. Cass is a mother of three boys and spends her free time enjoying the outdoors with her family.
- B.S. Biological Sciences, University of Cincinnati
- Doctorate, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- DeKalb Medical
- Faculty, Podiatry Institute
Hospital and Surgery Center Affiliations
- Wellstar Hospital: Cobb, Windy Hill and Kennestone locations
- Emory Adventist Hospital
- Austell Center for Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Atlanta Center for Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Georgia Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons