Fungus Nail Treaments
Nail Fungus Treatment in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia If you have a fungal nail infection that causes discomfort, pain or embarrassment, there are several nail fungus treatments available from Village Podiatry Centers in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia.
Without proper treatment for nail fungus, these infections tend to get worse and may infect more of the nail or the surrounding skin.
Treatments may include one or a combination of the following:
- • NEW!! Laser Nail Treatment
- • Antifungal pills (oral medications)
- • Antifungal topical medicine (creams, lotions, gels)
- • Surgical Removal of the infected nail
- • Nonsurgical removal (dissolving the nail)
- • Artificial Nail Restoration – Keryflex System
Contact us to schedule an evaluation with one of our podiatrists who can help decide the best option for you.
To make an appointment by phone, please call:
Metro Atlanta (770) 771-6991
Middle Georgia (478) 475-9250