Metro Atlanta: 770.771.6991
Middle Georgia: 478.475.9250
Toll Free: 1.888.488.4728
Treatments » Laser Nail Treatments
Nail Restoration with Keryflex System
Do you suffer from unsightly nails? Nail restoration is now possible with the Keryflex Nail Restoration System for patients suffering from toenail conditions brought on by nail fungus, diabetes, infection, ingrown toe nails, and other disorders. The physicians at Village Podiatry Centers use this cutting edge process to restore a more pleasing nail appearance.
The procedure is quick and cost efficient, as the in-office procedure takes 10 to 15 minutes per toe. The result is a new artificial toe nail that looks and feels completely natural.
Benefits of Nail Restoration:
- Creates a durable and flexible artificial nail that looks completely natural
- Not affected by water, nail polish, or acetone based polish removers
- Does not irritate or bond to the skin
- Allows the use of topical treatments for fungal infection
Keryflex Nail Restoration is recommended for patients suffering from:
- Onychomycosis (nail fungus)
- Shape changes to the nail from injury
- Spoon shaped nails
- Split nails
- Nails that are easily broken
- Discolored nails
If you suffer from any of the above toe deformities or disorders, contact the following Village Podiatry Center offices below to see if Keryflex can work for you.
- Atlanta - Emory Hospital Midtown - Dr. Mohammad Sharif